I’m willing to watch that horrible movie just over this sappy feelgood stuff.
You probably don’t want this money to make it rain…
Photo Op of the Day: Miguel’s Stage Dive FAIL
During last night’s 2013 Billboard Music Awards, R&B singer Miguel attempted to soar over a crowd of fans to the other side of the stage while performing the song “Adorn,” but unfortunately ended up kicking a fan right in the head on his way down. The 27-year-old singer, who finished his act before reuniting with her in the backstage after the show, later told reporters that the fan managed to avoid any serious injury (thankfully), but the incident has already inspired quite a few image macros and clever photoshopped images.
Wide shot of the destruction in Moore, Oklahoma from KFOR
Creamy Margarita Popsicles
• 1¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 4 limes for stabilizing the popsicle sticks
• 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup water
• ¼ cup tequila
• 2 tablespoons orange juice (optional)
• Kosher salt or margarita salt
You will also need:
• 12 (3oz) cups
• Small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
• A pitcher or large cocktail shaker
1. In a pitcher or large cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange juice. It is important to combine the ingredients in a container that has a spout because it will make it much easier to pour the mix into cups.
2. Line out the cups on a baking sheet. Fill each cup 90% of the way with the tequila mixture.
3. Slice the limes into ¼ inch thick rounds. Push a craft spoon through the center of each lime round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side. Top the mixture with the lime sticks. Make sure the lime is resting directly on top of the tequila mixture.
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. When ready to remove the popsicles from the cups, simply snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel them away from the popsicle. Place the popsicles onto a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Sprinkle the tops generously with salt, and serve.
Just Another Night In Afghanistan.
Photoset reblogged from with 90,853 notes
98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well known fixture around several of the city’s churches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living instead off his monthly state pension of 80 euros.
This guy is so… awesome. Amazing. Inspiring.
Watch: Fred Armisen tries out Google Glass for real | Engadget
CLICK ART ABOVE TO D/L CHAMBALAND’S FLOWER EP, FEATURING:
My Heart Will Do It Right (Celine Dion vs. Daft Punk)
How Will I Flo (Whitney Houston vs. Flo Rida)
US Highway (Miley Cyrus vs. Tom Cochrane)
Your Sex (Nicki Minaj vs. Marvin Gaye)
Teen Dreemz (Katy Perry vs. Manfred Mann/DJ Donna Summer)
All My Time (Beyonce vs. LCD Soundsystem)
Lucky Ladies (Beyonce vs. Daft Punk)
The all-new, full-length album Rat Life will be available for free D/L and purchase via deluxe-edition handmade USB key June 25th. See you then.
Page 1 of 162